The Science of Vaccination
- E. coli and Burkholderia vaccines with Alfredo Torres
- HPV vaccination with Doug Lowy
- HIV vaccines with Dan Barouch
- Measles Vaccination and Infection: Questions and Misconceptions
- Dengue and Dengue Vaccines with Stephen Thomas
- Coronavirus vaccine preparedness with Kizzmekia Corbett
- Getting Back to Normal: The Need for a SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccines Signal Light After Dark Days
- A Universal Influenza Vaccine: How Close Are We?
This Week in Virology (TWiV) Podcast: Feb. 14, 2021
Paul Offit joins TWiV to discuss all things vaccine, including how COVID-19 vaccine development was accelerated.
Overcoming Barriers to Vaccination
What ASM Is Doing
ASM advocates for investment in the development of vaccines, as well as effective deployment of evidence-based public preventive strategies and education to protect against existing and re-emerging diseases.
ASM presents Microbial Minutes, a monthly video series of trending topics in the microbial sciences.
Real World Effectiveness of Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines
Boosters, Half Doses and Mix-Matches
Frequently Asked Questions
Vaccine hesitancy—the reluctance or refusal to vaccinate despite the availability of vaccines—threatens to reverse progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases. In 2019, the World Health Organization declared vaccine hesitancy 1 of the 10 biggest threats to global health.
Global Childhood Vaccination Policies