Late Breaker Abstract Submission Opens Soon
Important DatesLate-breaker Abstract Submissions Open
March 30, 2022, 12 p.m. ET
Late-breaker Abstract Submissions Close
April 6, 2022, 12 p.m. ET
Travel Award Applications
Travel awards are available for students, postdoctoral fellows and technologists with accepted abstracts to help offset the cost of attending the meeting. Abstract submitters may need to obtain additional funding from other resources. Select travel awards are made possible by your generous donations. Please contribute to the ASM General Fund to support ASM travel awards.
Six travel awards are offered to eligible recipients:
- PASCV ($2,000)
- Dr. Mario Escobar ($1,500)
- Dr. Herman Friedman ($1,500)
- Dr. Edith Hsuing ($1,500)
- Dr. Edwin Lenette ($1,500)
- Dr. Marilyn A. Menegus ($1,500)
What You Need to Submit Your Abstract
- Abstract Title: Please use a short and concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. (Note: The title is not included in the total character count of 2200).
- Abstract Body Text: Your abstract may have up to 2200 characters, which does not include title, authors, groups and affiliations. Tables and graphics (maximum of 500 characters) are included in the character count. Spaces are not counted. Do not include abstract title, authors or keywords in abstract text. Abstract text may be submitted using either of the following methods: Copy/paste, direct entry keystrokes or file upload. Your abstract may be written without the use of the following bolded headers (Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion). However, follow the abstract guidelines to ensure all required information about your study is provided in your abstract.
- Author(s) Information: Author(s)'s name(s), institution(s), location(s), title(s).
- Identify Track: For purposes of review and programming, abstracts are divided into Tracks. Selection of the most appropriate Track is important, as it determines who reviews your abstract. The ASM CVS Review Committee reserves the right to reassign your abstract to a more appropriate Track.
If you need technical support and have any questions regarding use of the abstract submission site, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.